Ingleden Park is a hideaway from the hustle and bustle. There are plenty of activities to do on the farm.
You’ll have the opportunity to mingle with the farm animals, and if it’s the right time of the year maybe hand feed some of the poddy lambs.
You can feed the chooks and collect the eggs (which we use for your continental breakfast!)
Activities are up to your discretion – walk up Davies Hill, pack yourself a picnic and enjoy the view while up the top, and the native wild life.
Ingleden Park is located 15km from the City of Griffith.
Griffith’s local attractions include:
- Cocoparra National Park, with its dramatic scenic views, is fabulous for bushwalking and birdwatching.
- Lake Wyangan is great for a picnic and BBQ and occasional weekend markets.
- Griffith Pioneer Park Museum is set amongst picturesque bush land and is dedicated to preserving the history of the City of Griffith. You will find original buildings, machinery, vehicles, antiques and even churches!
- Griffith Regional Art Gallery.
- Griffith Regional Theatre.
- Sunday Markets, fresh local produce. At the Show Grounds
Griffith is known for its fine wines, fresh produce and gourmet delights.
Visit the cellar doors of our favourite local wineries.
- Warburn Estate
- Melange Wines
- Calabria Family Wines
- De Bortoli Wines
- Yarran Wines
- Berton Vineyards
- McWilliams Winery
Our favourite cafes and restaurants:
If you enjoy eating out, Griffith and its Italian cuisine are hard to beat. Try one of our many cafes and restaurants.
- La Scala
- Miei Amici
- The Health Hut
- Il Corso